The management of CSA Resources Corporation is very much concerned with the
safety and well being of its employees. Thus, the prevention of occupationally induced
injuries and illnesses is of great importance, that to greatest degree possible, the
management will provide the facilities and support required for personal safety and
CSA will adhere to the policy on Health, Environment and Safety standards set by
CSA Resources Corporation and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). The
safety of its personnel and staff will always be considered first and at no time will the
safety to anyone be compromised for any reason.
CSA Safety and Health program will include;
1. Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent
2. Communicating for safety thru regular safety meetings, promotional
materials (such as videos, posters, etc. ) and induction program for newly
3. Training of all employees in good safety and health practices.
4. Providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and instructions for site
personnel for their use and care.
5. Enforcing safety and health rules, communicating these rules to all
employees and requiring all employees to cooperate with these rules as a
condition of employment.
6. Program for accident reporting on personnel and motor vehicles.
7. Developing a system for recognition and awards for outstanding safety
Our thrusts to be a safety oriented firm have pushed us to not only reduce the
number of injuries and illnesses to a minimum but to keep at the level of ZERO accidents
Safety is everybody’s responsibility and it will work only if we work hand in
LET’S MAKE SAFETY A HABIT.